Looking for Sinus Relief?
If so, you are not alone. An estimated 37 million people each year are affected by chronic sinus problems, and allergies affect about one out of every five Americans. Our experts are here to help you find long-lasting relief. We treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Acute & Chronic Sinusitis
- Seasonal & Environmental Allergies
- Post-Nasal Drip
- Facial Pain & Pressure
- Loss of Smell
- Taste Disturbance
- Nasal & Tear Duct Blockages
- Nasal Drainage
- CSF Leaks
- Sinonasal & Pituitary Tumors
Our Sinus Experts
No other private ENT clinic in the state has a fellowship-trained rhinologist (an otolaryngologist with additional experience and training in diseases of the nose and sinuses), in addition to other top trained otolaryngologists (ENT). South Valley ENT is well-poised to give you and your family the best treatment available.
You’ll receive specialty care from the following panel of experts:
- Dr. Daniel Cox, a fellowship-trained rhinologist and board-certified ENT who joined us in 2018.
- Dr. Amir Allak, a board-certified ENT and facial plastic surgeon who joined us in 2017.
- Dr. Peter Anderson, a board-certified ENT who joined us in 2014.
- Dr. Ryan Gilbert, a board-certified ENT who joined us in 2009.
- Dr. Robert Hunter, a board-certified ENT who joined us in 2018.
- Dr. Garner Meads, board-certified ENT who founded South Valley ENT in 1983.
Our goal is to help you find long-term relief from your sinus and allergy concerns. There are a variety of treatment options available including:
Call South Valley Ear Nose & Throat at (801) 566-8304 for more information or to schedule an appointment.